Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pictures.

Prayer Flags.

Prayer flags, BUT in Black and White!!!!




Water stop.

Another water stop.

Breckan and Spencer and 13,640 ft.

Spencer.

Breckan.

Something over 12,500 feet.

A road.

An another road.

A gompa.

This lady thought Breckans skin was pretty. That or she kept telling Breck to put lotion on. I don't speak mandarin, so...

Our first fire. Also Charlie is wearing a super hot purple sweater.

A yak.

This one is for the ladies.

This one is also for the ladies.

This one is not for the ladies.

Scenery.

Tiger! Leaping! Gorge!


A goat.

Breckan going all Japanese in Tiger! Leaping! Gorge!

In the dirt town next to the Yangtze.

Outside of the dirt town next to the Yangtze.

All animals should come dyed for my pleasure

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe these pictures of the mountains it is as though you are standing in front of a backdrop. I am really really envious. Can I please come over and ride with you? Ok, I will drive a van.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breckan, you need to eat more or there will be nothing left by the time you return home. Those boys need to give you more food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed you guys have stayed committed to the 7-11 hats. Just think of all the free Big Bites you'll get for your promotional value.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also Spencer, I like your very Asian looking mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the Asian looking mustache is very becoming... and Breckan, I think you look great! your pictures are stunning and inspiring! time of your life...

    ReplyDelete